skip to main content

Support for Every Student!

The University of Mississippi

Reporting a Person of Concern

Know a friend, roommate, classmate or student who is struggling with a situation? Learn how to get them the help they need:

Reporting a Faculty or Staff Member of Concern

Responding to troubled colleagues or an instructor can be difficult. Let us help!